Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy New Year!

will I post more or not? probably not. i'm hoping to read even more this year, but we'll see of course. Starting off the year with The Girl You Left Behind. and I did not make it through the pile that I started out with last year. oh well. 

also starting off the new year sick, thought maybe flu but now I'm thinking just respiratory gunk, I'm not as achy today as I was yesterday.  RTO is taking good care of me.

gonna audition for The Great Gatsby at GCT this weekend, hopefully I'm feeling even better by then. I read gatsby in hs, but really don't remember much about it, I forget a lot of the things I read.

Then there's our health insurance discount physical fitness challenge.  I signed up for it today, but it doesn't start til February.  I have to log 150 minutes a week.  although I was telling RTO I thought it was funny they were requiring doctor signed forms for the health survey/ coaching option, but the fitness challenge is self reporting. um, yeah, I exercised this week. ;D

and I'm already behind on my line a day journal. ;P